English for specific purposes are special courses for different fields of study such as accounting, economics, finance, law, foreign trade and marketing.
They are aimed at professionals who want to improve the level of English in order to get better job opportunities.
- To provide specific language and terminology.
- To promote different experiences in order to use and build knowledge od the language.
- To produce various instances of practice and dialogue that may be helful both at work and in personal life.
- That students may know the specific terminology of the field of study.
- That students may appply vocabulary in real contexts.
Please, ask for advice or further information.
We will get back to you shortly.