French appeals by its charm, its culture and its sound. Our proposal implies the study of language, culture and it traditions. French courses are focused on the practice and improvement of the four communicative skills: listening, reading, speaking and writing according to the level.
- To offer different communicational experiences so that students may improve communicative skills in different contexts.
- To promote useful instances in order to achieve an effective oral and written production.
- To provide instance of assessment in order to join the performance and the pedagogical framework.
- That students may develop skills such as acquisition and production, both written and oral.
- That students may achieve an effective and fluent communicative competence in French.
- That students may interact in different areas according to the level: personal life, work, professional and academic environments.
Individual lessons and small groups
- The classes are delivered individually or in small groups. Thus, teaching could be personalized.
Please, ask for advice or further information.
We will get back to you shortly.