How to visualize certified translations with digital signature
When we want to visualize translations, certifications, and documents with digital signatures granted by the Sworn Translators' Association of Buenos Aires we will have to open the PDF file. The first thing we are going to see when we open the file is the certification of the translation. In order to see the translation and the original document we must follow the next steps:
- First, we click on the arrow to display the left-hand side panel (if it is not displayed).
- On the left-hand margin, we will find the drawing of a clip (in the third position, from top to bottom) indicating “attached files”. In this tab, all the embedded documents will appear.
- We click on the first attached document and it will open and display the document on the right.
- Once the document is opened in the central panel, we will click it and there will appear other embedded documents in the “attached files” tabs one into the other.
- As we already mentioned, the first document is the certification of the translation. Next, we will find an apostille (in any). After that, the translation, and finally, the original document.
In the same tab on the left-hand margin, we will find the drawing of a quill (in the fifth position, from top to bottom). This is the section where all the digital signatures and signers can be verified.